Doppo ATB Frame Set
Meaning of Doppo
1) Going alone.
2) Working on something independently.
3) Nothng equal and superior to everything.
This All Terrain Bike frame called “Doppo” was produced and designed to specialize durability of ‘exploring alone’. A basic structure which is optimized in modern tourer style allows large loading capacity and stable ride. Its amazing tire clearance will satisfy your playful demands in any situations regardless of being on and off-road.
This frame is produced by Shin Hattori, a young and energetic frame builder living in Aichi prefecture. Each pipe is welded with the best heat and finished.
Moreover, in order to respond to a variety of options, multipurpose chromoly fork with enough eyelets is coming together. The eyelets hidden underneath of crowns enable to equip a fender perfectly and much easier. This incredible multipurpose fork is produced by world famous TANGE.
We believe in that Doppo will be your best partner who allows you to play and go alone to the nature to seek great joy.
Geometry and Size
|Seat Tube Length (C-T) (mm)||460||510||540||570||600|
|Top Tube Length (C-C effective) (mm)||515||530||555||580||605|
|Head Tube Angle (deg.)||71||71.5||71.5||71.5||71.5|
|Seat Tube Angle (deg.)||75.0||74.0||73.5||72.5||72.0|
|BB Drop (mm)||75||70||70||70||70|
|Chain Stay Length (mm)||440||440||440||440||445|
|Standover Height (650x43b) (mm)||722||756||777||800||832|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||100||115||130||150||190|
|Fork Length (Axle to Crown) (mm)||395||395||395||395||395|
|Fork Offset (mm)||49||49||49||49||49|
- Adopted chromoly steel tube set by TANGE
- Coming with high rigidity multipurpose front fork
- Light and high strength TIG welding
- Powder coating with matte olive color
- Front and rear disc brakes spec
- 135mm vertical dropout
- 1-1/8” steering column
- Convertible for 700c and 650b
- Max Tire 43c for 700c and 2.1" for 27.5"
- 68mm standard thread BB shell
- *Maximum number of front chainring teeth : e.g. Road crank FC-6800 Ultegra, Outer : 50T Max / Inner : 36T Max
- *There is a possibility that you might not be able to use SRAM AVID Mechanical Disc Brake because it might interfere the frame.
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING :
We'll ship by Fedex International Economy.
Price includes shipping cost from Japan to US, but the customs/duties fees are NOT included.
SimWorks is not responsible for customs/duties charges, and these costs are determined by your local custom office. We can’t determine, in advance, what these fees will be.