Imagination & Creation of your life quality:Much has been lost. What is lost can almost never be regained. Society and ecosystems tell us that. The same is true in the world of bicycles, the foundation of our lives.
The same applies to the world of bicycles, which forms the foundation of our lives. There was a time when it was natural for a neighbor to choose and weld pipes, creating bicycles for everyone's grandparents. And during the period when cycling began to be used as a hobby, Japan became the most important production base for bicycles. However, things have changed now. The center of production has shifted to other countries, and all ideas are mere imitations from abroad, with virtually no global competitiveness left.
When considering such problems, we have reached the underlying cause, which might be the immaturity of consumption and comprehension. If we had consumed products thoughtfully and understood what was lacking or excessive, and if we had produced things within reach and under the influence of our intentions, perhaps the present could have been different.
SimWorks is engaged in providing services to bring to market excellent bicycle-related items and ideas suitable for the lifestyle of cyclists worldwide, regardless of geographical boundaries.
Given the nature of dealing with handmade and custom-order products, as well as proposing the creation of unique items, facilitating communication between creators, retailers, and users is also an important aspect of our work.
Through "monozukuri" (craftsmanship), the establishment of a "shop" as a public space, and the act of "riding bicycles," we are constantly seeking like-minded individuals who can help us spread and enjoy our ideas and philosophies.
Note: "Monozukuri" is a Japanese term referring to the art, craftsmanship, or spirit of manufacturing and creating things. The term "shop" here refers to a physical or online store.
About SimWorks WEB STORE :
- The items you purchased will be shipped from the USA.
- Shipping rates are calculated automatically as a quote. For the USA customers, product will be shipped from Portland, OR via USPS Priority or UPS rates will vary and the differences will be refunded to your original method of payment upon your request.
- We will NOT ship the items to any places in Japan. If you would like to ship the item within Japan, please visit Circles webstore, or our dealers’ in Japan.
- We accept all major forms of credit/debit cards.
- We are also looking for SimWorks’ DEALER SHOP. Please contact us if you are interested in.
- If you have any questions, please let us know through our contact form.